Hey folks! I'm here today to post my card for this month's Progressive Challenge over at Limited Runs! I am cutting it a wee bit close this month but thankfully I'm getting it uploaded now.
The Progressive Challenge is actually on Facebook (FB) in the Limited Runs Group and can be found HERE. You will need to join the group in order to access the information. Now thankfully, Nikki is willing to accept mailed in entries for those people like me who don't have FB accounts. You can find her email addy in the side bar of the store (click on the image above to head there). In fact, if you don't have a blog, that is okay too. Simply send a photo and she'll add you in.
Check out the fun image that we got to work with this month...
If you'd like to purchase this image you can find it over in the Limited Runs Store on a special page that will showcase all the Progressive Challenge images. Click HERE to head there now. The Mini Owl 1 image is available until August 13th at 12:00 a.m. for $1.00, then it will go up to its regular price.
Each round of Progressive Challenges will last for three months and there will be a grand prize winner at the end of each round.
Each Round Lasts 1 Month:
Starts on the 15th and ends on the 13th with a winner
Free Digi until the 29th of the month. Then you can buy into the challenge for $1.00
Free Digi (if you played Round 1 & entered) or you can buy into the challenge for $1.00
Free Digi ( if you played Round 2 & entered) or you can buy into the challenge for $1.00
We are currently in the 3rd round of this stage.
Here is my card, I hope that I haven't forgotten any important details:
- This card has been created 100% digitally and then layered in a Mock Up (courtesy of Frisk Shop). I will print it out and assemble it a later date.
- I have cased a card from one of my favourite designers Linda Anderson, a fellow DT member over at Imagine That Digistamp. There is just something so compelling about Linda's cards. You can find her blog HERE.
Digital Image Details:
- Mini Owl 1: You can find this image in the store. Details above.
- This image was coloured digitally using my Rebelle program.
Digital Sentiment Details:
- The 'cheers' word art creation was created by Paulette from Create with TLC. It is available in the Another Birthday Digi and Word Art Set. For great freebies and inspiration be sure to click HERE to go to Paulette's blog and for awesome sets for purchase, click HERE to go to the home page of the store.
Digital Embellishment Details:
- The pennants were created using a template designed by Marisa Lerin, Pixel Scrapper.
- I have altered these pennants with a layer style to give them a textured look. This layer style was designed by Heather of HG Designs.
- The brads are from the Brads & Buttons section of my A Touch of Class Kit available for purchase in the Scribbles Designs store. You can find it HERE.
Digital Sentiment Details:
- The sentiment used on the inside is from the Owl Always Love You set available from Imagine That Digistamp.
Digital Paper Products:
- The owl paper is a FREEBIE that I previously created. It can be found on my blog HERE. I also created the matching chevron paper but haven't released it yet. It will probably be included in the same Birthday Bash kit once it is done.
- I have used basic shapes in Photoshop Elements to create matting in behind the image and the sentiments.
- I have applied shadow layer styles to give certain elements some depth. These styles were designed by Sheila Reid, Pixel Scrapper.
Challenges I am entering...
Challenges I am hoping to enter..
- http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.ca/ (5E)-- Anything Goes
- http://kraftinkimmiestamps.blogspot.ca/ -- Wonderful Wednesdays: Anything Goes
- http://inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.ca/ -- Always Anything Goes
- http://yourscrapbookplace.blogspot.ca -- Always Anything Goes
Be sure to pop over to the Facebook Group to find out all the details you need or visit the details page over at the store by clicking HERE.
Take care my friends and I hope to see you all again soon!
Until next time,