Saturday, April 13, 2013

Bit by the Bug Beginnings: Another Bug is Born


You are going to want to go and visit Creative Bug on the Loose today because a new Bug has been born.  Naomi is sharing with the world her newest release:

Baby Blessings

This sweet creation is just perfect for Mother's Day or any other time you want to celebrate moms and babies.

 This is what I've created, using this wonderful new image:
I've created an 8ish by 10ish piece that I want to frame.  I coloured part digitally and the rest by hand (if you want to know any of the colours just ask).  I copied part of the wall and repasted it, played around to make it look like it never happened so that I could make my wall a bit bigger for the frame (which is a freebie from Far, Far, Hill).  The frame and quote were done up sseparately and then placed within the document. The pillow, and momma and baby were fussy cut separately, as was the frame on the wall and the couch. Then I layered it all up with pop dots but of course when I scanned it in to add the digital frame, it lost the look of dimensionality. I wish I had a real frame in order to frame and photograph it but I don't so this is the best I am able to do to present it here today.

Now, how would you like the opportunity to win this precious image? 
Naomi is having a draw to win her new release.  To find out what you need to do, make sure you head over there and follow the directions she has laid out.  There will be two tasks.  For each task you complete, your name will be entered into a draw.  Complete both tasks, earn two entries.
So, don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity.  Head over to Creative Bug on the Loose.


I've caught the bug,

have you?



 Until next time,

Note: I apologize if there are any formatting issues.  This is a scheduled post and we all know Blogger has a mind of it's own.  If it turns out that something looks wonky, i.e.--part of the sentence a different size or font than the rest, I'll fix it as soon as I'm able to.


2 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Lisa this card is so beautiful and how true is that wonderful sentiment.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Crafting Vicky said...

Awesome wall art! Love it! Great coloring.