Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Wonderful Wednesday: Winsome Words for March

If you are new to my blog and would like to know how Wonderful Wednesdays got started, please click HERE.

Gosh can you believe it is first day of Spring?  It is a little too cold and damp and dreary outside for me to believe it but we have to remember that weather is just a state of atmosphere and the type of day we are having shouldn't be based on what is going on outside our window.  So, sunny dispositions everyone as we head into the new season.

My Digital Design Diva (a.k.a. my inspiration fairy) has decided to go someplace reverent this week as we celebrate Wonderful Wednesday.  Since this kit is supposed to be reflective of Easter it is only fitting that I have something in it reflective of the spiritual side of this holiday.  Now I know we all come from different places and spiritual backgrounds but I believe the idea of holiness can pertain to any deity that one worships.  So, this week I'm offering up some winsome words for your scrapping pleasure.   Each one is approximately 1.5 by 4.5 inches and is 300 dpiI've given you your choice of five different colours.  The blue and pink are meant to match up with the paper from last week.  They are all the same size and bigger than what they look here but I'm just making them smaller to conserve space.  If you click on them you will see them in their original size.



Your March kit should now have a total of three items in it.  If you have missed one, or if you are new to the site, you can go HERE for the first item and HERE for the second.

Just one more item to go in the March kitHowever as to what it is exactly, you'll just have to come back next week and see

Until next time,


Image information: 
You are allowed to use this design on handmade projects that you intend to sell.  Just be sure to familiarize yourself with my terms of use found in the copyright tab at the top of this page.  I have included a quick summary below.   If you are not sure how to copy the image, check out the download instructions page.  This design was created using a template from Pixel Scraper.

   Quick summary of Terms of Use:    
  • Do not claim the image as your own.
  • Credit 'Decosse's Dynamite Doodles' somewhere on your creation.
  • Do not share my images with family, friends, etc.  Additionally, do not post any images to file sharing services like Box®, 4-Shared®, etc.  Instead, please direct people to my blog so they can grab the image for themselves.
  • If I have signed an image, do not delete my signature.
  • Leave a comment on my blog.  It is currently the only way for me to know if any of my freebies are being nabbed.  Additionally, it will help to inspire me to continue to create and offer future freebies. 
 


 

2 comments:

Crafting Vicky said...

Love the way you have written it. And great colors! Thank you

Suze said...

THank you Lisa. Love the range of colours.