Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Follow Me With Bloglovin'

Follow my blog with Bloglovin



Just when I reach my first important milestone, Google Friends Connect is being retired.  Now I'm starting over and hope that you choose to start over with me by signing up with Bloglovin' and choosing to follow my blog that way.  Update:  It is a rumour that GFC is retiring on July 1st.  Only Google Reader is.  For more info, please see my post: Google Friends Connect is Apparently Sticking Around...For Now Anyways

If you have an iPhone or iPad, there is an app available for those devices, as well.   It is important for followers to click the bloglovin' follow button between now and June 30th as Google Reader will not be available as of July 1, 2013. 

Once you are signed up it is easy to import your current blog roll over to Bloglovin'.  If I understand things correctly, if you are already a follower, all you need to do is sign up over at Bloglovin' and once you've imported your blog roll you should be all set.  For new followers, you can find the 'follow this blog with Bloglovin' button over in the right sidebar between my blog badge and the 'follow by email' sign-up. 

I'll be reminding you all again soon.  I'll probably  put up a sticky note once the current draw is finished.

Thank you all for your continued support during this transition.  A big thanks to those readers who pointed this all out to me.  

Update: Paragraph with questions has been removed as they have now been answered.

Until next time,

No comments: